Coaching Philosophy and Rates
All players seek consistency, however they don’t often recognize the ever-changing variability that golf (and life) presents. Teaching players to identify and manage this variability by providing knowledge and clarity is how Brian helps players achieve consistent results.
Brian provides coaching and consulting services at Abacoa Golf Club in Jupiter, FL. For booking, please contact Brian directly at email@example.com.
Daily Fee: $1,200*
Sample outline of a full-day comprehensive evaluation at Abacoa Golf Club:
- 8:30 am – Introduction and brief history of Brian’s coaching background
- 9:00 am – Individual skill evaluation utilizing Trackman and PGA Tour metrics
- 12:00 pm – Lunch and introduction to individual course management strategy based on current skill sets
- 1:00 pm – Deficient skill set practice and recommended technique and/or process changes
- 3:30 pm – Creation of individual practice plan based on skill sets, upcoming tournaments, and overall goals
*Full day sessions may be shared by up to 3 players. Once a player has completed a full day evaluation, he/she may enter into an individual coaching program with Brian.